Advertising with PROCSA
• Advertising in the PROCSA Forms of Agreement
• Advertising on the PROCSA Website
• Advertising at the PROCSA Training Workshops
Advertise in the PROCSA Forms of Agreement
- Companies operating within the Building & Construction Industry have an opportunity to advertise in each of the PROCSA Publications.
- These advertisement pages, which are limited in number, offer a unique, prestigious opportunity, to reach target markets of decision-makers.
- Within each publication the following pages are available:
- Inside front cover
- Back inside cover
- Back outside cover
Advantages for Advertisers
- A limited number of promotion positions to choose from, providing uniqueness of placing
- Your promotion will be seen alongside those of other prestige companies
- Your message will directly address your target market of ‘Professionals’
- Your message will be seen by the ‘Decision Makers’
- Your promotion will be seen regularly over a project’s life. (Unlike advertising in Magazines)
- The PROCSA Publication will be stored and read over a period of years. (Unlike Magazines)
- You can reinforce your message by taking advertising pages in more than one PROCSA Publication
- Advertisers are automatically featured on the PROCSA web site with click-through’s to their own web sites.
Classes of Readers
Developers, Property Owners, Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Engineers, Lawyers, Project Managers, Safety Consultants, Landscape Architects, Contract Managers, etc.
Advertising on the PROCSA Website
Companies can take column advertisements which are positioned on the right side of the PROCSA web site pages. These ads have the following features:
- Standard size for ease of construction
- Can have “click-through to your “Home Page”
- Can be flighted for a specific period of time
Advertising at the PROCSA Workshops
PROCSA offers a unique advertising opportunity to generate exposure for your business within a group environment.
For further information about advertising, sponsorship and prices, please contact Adrian Michie on 082 851 5924
Back to top